You can rent or buy digital versions of movies, TV series, and other videos through the streaming service and online retailer called Vudu. Furthermore, it is a US-based service that has a stand-out element. That element is the absence of monthly subscription costs compared to other streaming providers. Users are only charged with what they watch. Moreover, you can watch this content on various streaming mediums like Amazon FireTV Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, and more by activating it with an activation code.
Vudu has a vast library of films and television shows that you can buy or rent. Additionally, the cost varies according to the type of content and streaming quality (HD or SD). To watch Vudu on bigger screens, you can follow this guide by TV Activates to activate it.
Activate Vudu on Amazon FireStick
The FandangoNOW (Vudu) app is compatible with Amazon Fire TV; thus, you can activate and watch it. Adhere to the following directions to install the application and accomplish that:
- First, navigate to the app store of your Fire TV device.
- Now, look for the FandangoNOW app using the search field.
- Next, select the app from your search results and download it.
- Once installed, run the app and tap on the ‘sign-up’ or login button.
- Consequently, a five-digit unique code will appear on your Fire TV screen.
- Copy that code, and on a different device, go to fandangonow.com/activate now.
- On that portal, substitute the code when requested, then click the ACTIVATE button.
- Finally, use your login information to sign in; after that, you’ll be able to watch your favorite TV shows and movies on FireTV.
How to Watch Vudu on Apple TV?
This section entails step-by-step instructions to activate FandangoNOW on Apple TV.
- On your Apple TV’s home screen, select the App Store icon.
- Now, use the search function in the App Store to locate the Vudu app.
- Then click the ‘Get’ button to download the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, launch the app and top on the sign-up button.
- A 5-digit activation number and the activation URL, fandangonow.com/activate, will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Once you have the code, open the activation link in your other device’s browser.
- There, enter the code, and press the ACTIVATE button.
- Sign in if prompted using your FandangoNOW account credentials to finish the activation procedure.
Steps to Activate FandangoNOW (Vudu) on Android TV
Follow the steps listed below to learn how to enjoy your favorite Vudu movies on your Android TV without any hassle:
- First, find the Vudu app in the Google Play Store app by using the search function.
- To download and install the app, select the Install option.
- After that, launch the app on Android TV once the installation has been successful. Then tap on the sign-up button.
- Consequently, your screen will display an activation URL and a one-time authentication code.
- Now, open a browser on another device and go to fandangonow.com/activate from it.
- Substitute the code in the given box and press the ACTIVATE button.
- Finally, log in to your account with your user’s credentials.
With that, the activation for Vudu, aka FandangoNow, concludes. Adhere to the aforementioned directions for practical results. Also, follow this site for activation and setup guides on various streaming platforms like www.amazon.com/mytv, xfinity.com/activate, Hbomax.com/tvsignin, and more.